Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lots of words...

Hi sweet Doodle Doo Bopper,

Looks like Daddy and I have slowed down writing on your blog.  Things have been super busy for us since I started working again.

I needed to tell you all about all the new words you can say.  It started with the word, "Hi"...  You started saying it over and over again...like "Haaayeee, haayee.."  Sometimes it even sounds like you're saying "hello".  "Haawoe, Haayee". 

You also say, "Yeah".   "Ya, Ya".  Sometimes it sounds like you say, "Hi Dad..."  And, the other night when I was putting your jammer jams on, you said "Kisses"...it was so cute.  We all love trying to get you to say things...and you're getting pretty good at trying to repeat the things we say.

You have a bit of a cold right now...a runny nose and a cough.  It's pretty sad...but you are feeling really happy and great even though you're a little sick.  Cameron is sick, too.  Last night I took him to the hospital and they said he has pneumonia.  He has to take lots of medicine to get better.

Daddy is gone away for a few days for work.  So, while I took Cameron to the hospital, I left you at Nana and Grumpy's house.  You had tons of fun...and, of course, they fed you lots of supper:)  They even gave you a bath and washed your hair.  I don't think you liked that part.

I love you sweet little baby.

Muah - kisses, kisses.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment