Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Walking Around.... With Help

Hi Little Doodle!

You were a very hyper little baby this evening. You were taking a few steps on your own. And, you were very proud of yourself. You walked while holding onto Mommy's hands back and forth from the living room to the far end of the kitchen several times. I took some videos of you walking. The photo below was copied from one of the videos and shows you walking with Mommy in the kitchen.



This next photo is one of you walking towards me. I was sitting in one of the chairs in the living room. You were standing up in front of Mommy and decided to walk over to me. You did your usual take a few steps, then fall forward. I had the camera in one hand and you can see me reaching out with my other hand to catch you. I shot the photo just in time to catch you. As you can see in the photo, you're starting to fall forward ... I caught you before you hit the floor.

I love you cute little walker!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment