Monday, April 26, 2010

Lots of Updates & Photos

Hi Beautiful Baby!

Performing and Laughing

You are growing up so fast. You're so happy ... most of the time. Most of the time, you're happy, smily and laughing. You laugh when people laugh. You really act proud of yourself when you realize that someone is laughing at something that you're doing. You are such a performer. You look back with a half smile on your face, just making sure that people are laughing at you, then you'll smile big and laugh out loud and make other squealing noises. If you know what it is that made people laugh, you're sure to keep on doing it to get more laughs. Here's a picture of you performing while we were out eating at Chilis in Florida. You're such a nut :)


Here are a couple of pictures of you performing on the plane on the way home from Florida. I just love the one of you making a face and pointing at the camera. You really are a nut... just like your Dad .. haha!


Lots of Talking ... Lots of "Noooo"

You are talking all the time now. Mostly you are just babbling jibberish, but you do say some words. You say mommmmiiieee a lot. You say dadddieeee too, but not as much as mommy. We sometimes get you to say "I love mommy" or "I love daddy" ... you're just learning those ones, so they aren't as clear. You can say eyes, nose, etc. You say "nooooo" a lot. You say yes sometimes, but its more of a squeak ... a soft "yeeee" or "yuuuu". No certainly is your favorite. When we ask you a question, your answer is "noooo oooo". You often say "nooo" when you really mean yes. I try to get you to say yes when I know you mean yes, but you still don't. When you really mean no, its quite clear that you know what you're saying. You say "hi" a lot. You pick up a phone, put it to your ear and say "hi" then start talking jibberish.
Here's a picture of you playing with the phone in the hotel room in Portland on our way to Florida.

You are always picking up and playing with the phones at home too. Here's a picture of you on the phone at home that I copied from a video.
Saying Bye and Mee Mee Me

You say "byyye" all the time. Its cute. If I pick you up and walk away from Mommy. You wave to her and say "byyye". Its quite often a big "bbbuuuyyyeeee".

You say "meee meeee me" in a sad voice or sometimes an angry voice a lot when you want something or if we're taking something away from you. Its pretty cute.

Still Walking Lots - Running Sometimes

Of course, you walk around everywhere all the time. You even try to run sometimes.

Sitting On Your Toy

You're funny. You like to sit on one of your toy play-sets. You back up to it and sit your bum on it. Also, when Mommy opens her closet when you're around, you go in and sit on her shoe rack. You're pretty cute.

You Love Being Outside

You love it outside. We had you out a few times on the weekend. We had you on the deck, and you wanted to get down to the grass, so we took you down the steps. You had lots of fun walking around and playing with your big plastic toys. Tonight, I took you out on the deck with me while I was BBQing. You wanted to go down the steps, so I held your hands and helped you. You walked around holding my hand for a while. I then helped you back up the stairs. I was holding both of your hands above you head and you walked up that big stairs, on giant step at a time.

You Can Point to Eyes, Ears, Etc

You know what a lot of things are. You know where your eyes and ears are. The other day when you were out on the patio swing with mommy, you were pointing at Pooh's eyes and ears and belly ... mommy was asking you where they were on a Winnie the Pooh hose sprayer that was out on the deck. Here's you on the swing with the Pooh hose sprayer.

Being Spitefully Bad :)

You are so bad. You picked up an unsharpened pencil and walked into your bedroom. When you went to put it in your mouth, I said no ... and you took it out of your mouth. Then you started putting it up to your mouth and pulling it away quickly, then put a big smile on your face. You did it several times until I took the pencil away from you. I took a short video of it. I copied this picture out of the video. It captures your badness ... you look so bad and proud of yourself.


Snuggling & Looking At Pictures

Tonight you were doing cute things and talking lots while we played in your bedroom, so I ran to get my camera to take some pictures and video. Of course, when I get the camera ready, you stop talking and performing. I layed on the floor and you sat down in front of me and snuggled in. We looked through the pictures and videos on the camera for a long time. You were so interested in them. You were so quiet, just sitting there and looking at the screen on the camera. You would point to yourself in the pictures and say "baaabbeeee" and make other cute sounds. You even started kissing the screen for a few photos. I played the videos for you. I would ask you, "do you want me to play the videos for you". You'd nod your head yes and make a cute little yes squeak. A couple times, my thumb was just over the play button. You grabbed my thumb and started pushing it down onto the button to get me to play the video.

A short while after we finished looking at the pictures, I was taking a video of you. You came over to me. I didn't know what you were doing... I thought you may be trying to crawl over me to get to the door. I figured out that you were trying to sit in front of me again and snuggle in to look at more pictures.


Kissing Minnie Mouse Picture

You sure did love Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse when were were at Disney. Mommy was showing you pictures on the computer and showed you the one of all of us posing with Mickey and Minnie. You gave Minnie Mouse on the screen. Its cute, in that photo, we're all looking at the camera but you are reaching for Minnie.


Had Fun Playing Hiding Game

A week or so ago, when we were playing in your bedroom, we played a hiding game. You were at one end of your dresser. I crawled up along the front and looked at you. You smiled and giggled. I then decided to crawl back and try to hide behind the other end. You came out looking for me and then would giggle and laugh when you saw me. You would then go back behind your end and try to hide. When I looked around the corner, you were crouched down with your head up against the dresser trying to hide. You giggled when I saw you. We did it a few times.. it was cute.

First Chariot Bike Ride Of Season

We had you out for your first chariot/bike ride for the season. Mommy and I took you for a ride behind our street, down to the highway and down to Victoria. The total ride was about 15 km. You were tired, so you slept for a lot of it. It was such a nice day.

You are an amazing baby girl ... I love you giant bunches!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment