Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

Hi baby!

When your cousin Noah was born just before Christmas in 1999 I gave him an ornament for Christmas and gave him an ornament every year since. I gave Benjamin an ornament every year since he was born a couple years after Noah. Then in 2008, I gave one to Jenna ... and of course, I gave one too you to my sweet baby.

Christmas 2008 - Your First Christmas

This is the first ornament that I made for you. I bought it as a plain wooden ornament and I painted it.


Grammie gave this to ornament you.


Grammie also gave you this ornament. It has a baby picture of you in it.


We think that Mommy's cousin Carrie gave this ornament to you when you were born.


Christmas 2009 - Your Second Christmas

This is the ornament that I made for you. I made it out of polymer clay. It hardened when I baked it in the oven.


Grammie gave you this ornament.

Grammie gave you this ornament too.


Christmas 2010 - Your Third Christmas


This is the ornament that I made for you. Its a cute penguin made from polymer clay.
I sure do love you baby girl!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment