Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Hi Doodle Doo Bopper!

Yesterday was Daddy's birthday!  You got him some yummy chocolate for his present...and some kindersurprises for you both to share.  Of course, we had cake and ice cream...Daddy will post pictures later.  I helped you write a birthday poem for Daddy:

Dear Daddy (Happy Birthday!)

I got a little present - for you and me to share;
I hope that (even though it's small) it shows how much I care.
The chocolate we can eat together, as we both always love to do;
You can make the toy for me and then I'll play with you.

Do you remember last year's birthday?  When I was so much smaller?
Don't worry, you'll forever be my hero, Daddy - even when I'm taller...
I love how you can make me laugh and when you bite my belly and toes;
I giggle and squeal really loud - just so everyone knows.

I might be a bit of a handful now, when I bang on the TV,
And climb up on the fireplace and make ya catch up with me.
But, pretty soon, I'll be even bigger than I am right now,
I'll learn to walk and talk (and listen!), you can show me how.

You sure are the bestest Daddy a little girl could ever get;
And, I hope that you have the happiest birthday you've ever had yet!!!

Love,
Your Doodle Doo Bopper

No comments:

Post a Comment