Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Babble babble babble

Hi Emma Cutie!

You are in bed. You fussed a bit when we put you to bed tonight around 9 pm. You screamed and cried. When I went in to check on you, you were standing up in your crib. When I picked you up, you put your head on my shoulder and sucked your thumb.... such a cute cuddly baby. I put you back in your crib. You cried for a little while longer, then finally went to sleep. I checked on you a little later, and you were turned around with your head up against the foot of your crib, but you still actually had a blanket covering most of you.

You seem to be more vocal lately, especially tonight. I played with you for a while in your room. You are making all kinds of noises and blabbering. You're making repetitive sounds like "baaa baaa baaa baaa ... waaa waaa waaa waaa .... eee eee eee ... wee weee weee .... yaaa yaaa yaaa yaaaaaab ... blaaaaa blaaaa blaaa blaaa blaaa blaaab blaaab blaaab" and gurgling "goooo gooo gooooo ggooooo" You're cute. Its funny to listen to you babble on.

I think you still only have 5 teeth out. The two front on the top and on the bottom and the top left. The ones you have are continuing to grow out nice and big. We'll let you know when more chompers come out.

I love you little baby!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment