Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Driving Your Car Better & Eating With Both Hands+

Hi Doodle Doo Bopper!

We visited Christa, Noah, Ben and Jenna on your birthday. You had fun playing on Jenna`s car. It was the first time that we saw you pushing yourself foward. Since then, you`ve been starting to push your own car forward a little bit when you`re sitting on it. Jenna had fun with you when you were on her car. She was pushing and pulling you around. She pushed you forward into the couch a few times. We had to jump up and stop her so she didn`t push you into the couch too hard and knock you off the car.

This is Jenna getting ready to give you a push while you drove her car.

Haha... I laughed at you while you were eating tonight. After I fed you supper, I gave you some cheezies on your high chair table. You were gobbling them up, often with one in each hand. I then gave you a few corn twists too. I laughed when you had a cheezie in each hand, and then leaned over to try to bite into the pile of corn twists at the same time. I never expected that you would need more than your two hands while eating... haha.




You were so nice offering to share a cheezie with me. You took it back and put it in your mouth just as I was going to bite it. You`re a silly little monster ... but you`re a darn cute monster :)

Lots of hugs and kisses!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment