Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pincher & Cute Hair Flip

Hi Doodle Doo!

Driving

Mommy told you about driving the van. It was pretty funny. We took you out of your seat. You were so active. You were squirming all over the place. You blew the horn a couple times. I put the window down and you were trying to climb out off my lap. You were hanging on to the steering wheel and jumping up and down like crazy.

Feeding

It was funny tonight. I was putting corn twists in my mouth and you were taking them from me and eating them. You giggled a "haha" every time you did it. You sure love to eat. You have both hands going. Oh yeah, in the wall behind you in the picture that mommy posted is pretty messy looking. That's because we're patching walls to get ready to paint, hopefully before your birthday party.

Pinching

When we're holding you, you gently pinch the skin on our neck. It doesn't hurt most of the time, but sometime's it hurts a little. Its usually your left hand that you pinch with. Your right hand is usually holding on to our shoulder or you're sucking your thumb on that hand.

Driving Your Car & Hair Curl Over Left Ear

You are getting better at driving your car. You have lots of fun on it. You push on the horn and turn the wheel. You push around with feet. You only really push it slowly backwards and turn it a bit, but you are just starting to move around on it. Very soon, you'll be driving around everywhere. I'm posting a cute picture of you on your car. In the picture, you can also so the cute hair curl that you have over your left ear. Your hair is actully a bit messy too because you just got out of the bath tub. The next cute picture shows your cute flip better.




When I put you to bed tonight, you rolled over to your back. I covered you up and left the room. You cried a bit and kept crying, so I went back in. I tried to cover you up, but you sat up and cried so sadly. I picked you up and you snuggled in, layed your head on my shoulder and sucked your thumb. I sang some of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to you (just like mommy does) and layed you back down. You immediately sat up crying, so I picked you up. You layed your head on my shoulder again, so I took you out. I rubbed your back and rocked you around. You let out a quiet sobbing "mama". Sometimes you just wanna snuggle with your mommy. When she finished what she was doing, she took you and the three of us snuggled on the couch. You layed your head on her shoulder and sucked you thumb. After a little time with mommy, you were ready for bed :)


We love you giant bunches sweet baby girl!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment