Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Doodle Doo!!!

Hi sweet baby!

Today is your very first Thanksgiving!  When you are bigger you will learn that Thanksgiving is a day where we think about all the things we have to be thankful for!  We sure do have lots and lots reasons to be thankful!

I am so thankful for you and your brothers and sister.  I am thankful for your wonderful Daddy.  I am thankful for our families and that we are all healthy.  We have so much and I feel like the luckiest lucky.  I hope someday you feel really lucky too!

Today, Daddy and I took you and Cameron and Brenna to visit Nana and Grumpy and then to your Aunt Christa's for Thanksgiving dinner.  Devon didn't come with us today but I know he feels really lucky to have you for his baby sister.

You sat in your highchair at Aunt Christa's and gobbled up everything we gave you:  turkey, potatoes, carrots, turnip and rolls!  I think you were very thankful for the wonderful meal Christa made for us!

You got to play with your cousins Jenna, Ben and Noah.  After dinner, Daddy and I took you to visit Grammie and Old Nanny.  You sure smiled lots and had fun.

Here are some pictures of our day:



This is you gobbling up your Thanksgiving dinner.  Yum, yum!




This is you, Daddy and me posing for the camera while Brenna takes our picture.




This is you playing with your cousin, Jenna.  She was giving you lots of kisses!




Here you are with Grammie at Old Nanny's house.




This is you and me at Old Nanny's house.




And, finally, this is you and Old Nanny.

We sure did have a great Thanksgiving!!

I love you big, giant, bunches!!  You are such a wonderful baby!  Muah.  xoxoxo

Love,  Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment